- Accommodation for 03 Nights in Hong Kong with 03 Star
- Daily Breakfast at the Hotel
- Desert Safari with Barbecue Dinner & Belly Dance
- Show Cruise Including Dinner
- Hong Kong City Tour With English Speaking guide
- Hong Kong Visa Charges
- Ok to Board Charges
Dashing Hong Kong Holidays Packages
Hong Kong's a great city for an adventurous eater. Stop at a street vendor for fish balls on a stick or stinky tofu. Bakeries offer wife cake, pineapple buns and egg tarts. Or opt for as much dim sum as you can eat. If you're tired of local and regional Chinese specialties, check out upscale offerings from some of the world's top chefs, like Joel Robouchon and Alain Ducasse.
Best Tours and Activities in Hong Kong
The Hong Kong Cultural Centre is a multipurpose performance facility in Tsim Sha Tsui, Hong Kong. Located at Salisbury Road, it was built by the former Urban Council and, since 2000, has been administered by the Leisure and Cultural Services Department of the Hong Kong Government. A wide variety of cultural performances are held here.